Fall Recreational 2020 Registration Now Open
We continue to follow the guidance from NHSA/NHSL Return to Play Protocol and NH Youth and Amateur Spors Phase 3 guidelines.
Weather permitting our season normally runs for 8 Saturdays, not including Memorial Day weekend in the spring or Columbus Day weekend in the fall. For individual time and field information for each age grouping see registration programs below.
General Registration open from July 12, 2020 until August 22, 2020
Early Bird discount - $5.00 if you register on or before August 2 , 2020.
Late Registration - August 3, 2020 to August 22, 2020 11:59 p.m.
IMPORTANT: Some divisions will have caps set and may fill up before August 22nd. Those divisions would then either close or run a wait list depending on the number of coaches available.
ALL divisions (except those that are full) will go into waitlist status on August 23rd until division directors determine how many additional players can be placed on a team. At that time we will either open up that division to accept additional players or keep it on wait list and possibly place players if a spot opens up.
NYSL is all volunteer- we need coaches in order to have teams. Please consider registering as a coach to ensure we have plenty of teams to fill.
When a division becomes full a wait list might be started. The waitlisted players will only be placed if there are enough coaches/teams. If a player is placed on the wait list payment will be collected only if a spot opens up and they can be placed on a team.
Family discount and uniform cost can be found below
Please notice information below regarding payment for outdoor soccer.
Applications are processed based on the order that they are entered into the registration system and payment is received.
Payment must be submitted at time of registration to be complete.
Payment may be made with a VISA or MASTERCARD credit/debit card. We do not accept checks.
There are NO REGISTRATION REFUNDS unless a player cannot be placed on a team by the NYSL or if they become injured before the season begins.
REGISTRATIONS DELETE IF NOT PAID AT TIME OF REGISTRATION.
Discounts & Uniforms
- $45 player registration fee per season
- $15 per player for 3rd, 4th, etc. family member registered
- $30 per uniform (includes shirt and socks). Can be re-used in subsequent seasons.
Uniform Size Recommendations
Uniforms are sold in adult sizes.
|If your Child's size is:
||The Adult Equivalent is:
|Youth 8/10 (U6 & U7 division)
||Adult Extra Small (smallest size)
|Youth size 10/12
|Youth size 14/16
|Youth size 18
Uniform Return Policy
· Prior to the start of the season, a parent can request for a full refund for uniform/socks purchase.
· Prior to the start of the season, a parent can change the sizes of the uniform/socks order by notifying the Purchaser of the requested change.
· At the first game, a parent can request to exchange the uniform/socks for a different size, but the coach/director will keep the original uniform/socks. The Director will notify the Purchaser and the new uniform/socks will be available the following week.
· Once the parent accepts the uniform/socks then no future exchange or refund will be allowed. (There are no exceptions).
Shin guards are required for all practices and games. The NYSL uniform is required for all games. Failure of the player or parent to abide by the published rules and principles of the league may make their player ineligible to play. Completing the registration process constitutes agreement to abide by league rules.