The Nashua Youth Soccer League (NYSL) is a recreational, non-profit, volunteer organization that teaches basic soccer skills to children between the ages of 5 and 19 years old. It has been serving the Nashua area 40 years!
The Nashua Youth Soccer League (NYSL) is a recreational, non-profit, volunteer organization that teaches basic soccer skills to children from kindergarten to 19 years old. It has been serving the Nashua area since 1977.
NYSL is open to all children within the appropriate age group, regardless of previous soccer experience or skill level. It operates on the principles of sportsmanship, fair play, adherence to the rules of soccer, and healthy competition.
NYSL is now accepting applications for the annual Brian Borromeo NYSL Scholarship.
Forms are attached to this email and will also available on the NYSL website.
Nashua Youth Soccer League will annually award two (2) $500 scholarships, one (1) to a female participant and one (1) to a male participant. The Brian Borromeo NYSL Scholarship is a merit-based scholarship with an emphasis on years of NYSL participation as player, referee, and/or other NYSL participation. Extracurricular activities and/or community service will also be evaluated in determining scholarship honorees.
· Applicants must be current or prior participants in NYSL.
· Applicants must have participated a minimum of 4 seasons in NYSL.
· Applicants must be a current college student or graduating high school senior in the current year.
· Past NYSL Scholarship recipients are NOT eligible to re-apply.
· Application Form must be completed and emailed to Deena Hewson, NYSL Chair (
) by June 11, 2022.